Nostalgia Meets Smart Engineering in Westchester Double Hung Window by Sierra Pacific Windows
New line achieves the high-end window market’s narrowest check rail sightline, historically accurate sash proportions.
- PG50 performance rating on most standard sizes
- 0.27 U-value with dual insulated Lo-E 366 and argon.
- Triple insulated glass U-value of 0.17
- 54”x108” maximum size for 1 ¾” sash
- 72”x120” maximum size for 2 ¼” sash
- Thermally broken sash construction
- Integral aluminum nail fin
- Patent-pending traditionally styled combination sash lock, sill end caps and drainage system, and multi-point tilt latch
- Constant force balances standard; optional Class 5 Hybrid Spiral Balance for sash up to 140 pounds
- Used for both residential and commercial applications
Westchester Double Hung Window
Westchester Double Hung Window Bathroom Application Photo
(Photo Credit: Copyright Vance Fox, Heslin Construction)
ABOUT SIERRA PACIFIC WINDOWS
Sierra Pacific Windows is a division of Sierra Pacific Industries, a family-owned forest products company. Based in Red Bluff, California, Sierra Pacific Windows is one of the largest manufacturers of superior quality, custom wood and vinyl windows and doors in the world. It is the only fully vertically-integrated window and door company, in which the company owns the forestland and manages the entire manufacturing and distribution process. Sierra Pacific Windows has a combined manufacturing production space of one million square feet in California and Wisconsin. Its windows and doors are distributed via more than 600 dealers, distributors and company-owned locations.
ABOUT SIERRA PACIFIC INDUSTRIES
Sierra Pacific Industries is a third-generation, family-owned forest products company based in Anderson, California. The company owns and manages over 2.4 million acres of timberland in California, Oregon, and Washington, and is one of the largest lumber companies and largest manufacturer of millwork in the United States. Sierra Pacific Industries is committed to managing its lands in a responsible and sustainable manner to protect the environment while providing quality wood products and renewable power for consumers. The company’s forests are certified under the Sustainable Forestry Initiative®. Sierra Pacific Industries utilizes nearly 100 percent of every piece of wood brought to its 18 mills and seven biomass-fueled cogeneration power plants.
Sierra Pacific Windows