Build bold with the design inspired, modern appearance of our brand new Pivot Doors. Engineered to float inside their frame on a set of pins mounted in the top and bottom of the door, these amazing new doors offer clean lines and simplicity of form and function that sets them apart from any other entrance door panel.
- For a distinctive, custom approach, Sierra Pacific Pivot Doors are the right place to start.
- 2-1/4” thick panel floats in frame on a set of pins mounted in the top and bottom of the door panel creating an effortless movement.
- Made of the heaviest extruded aluminum clad exterior, .062” thick frame & .075” thick panels, with a beautiful wood interior of your choice from our offering of 9 species.
- Design dramatic large entrances up to 50 sq ft per panel with max dimensions of 10’ high or 6’ wide that you can specify to be an inswing or an outswing.
- Top rail is 6-3/8”. 10-1/4” or 12” bottom rail. 4-5/8” or 6-3/8” stiles.
- Multiple hardware combinations—including electronic locks—for high-tech security balanced with design integrity.
- Specially designed low profile sill is made of heavy-duty extruded aluminum and thermally broken. Sill height is ½”. Installation must be evaluated for potential of water intrusion due to exposure, elevation, climate zone and location in building.
- 12” pivot point in head jamb and sill is standard. Custom pivot point is possible.
- Construction Considerations: No extra space is required in the header or below the sill. Floor structure is required to support the weight of the door. Door comes with sturdy nailing flange integral to the frame extrusion. Minimum jamb depth 6-9/16”.
- Protected by our exclusive CoreGuard Plus™, the industry’s best wood protection.
- Largest selection of options including 70 exterior powder-coat finishes.
Grilles Between The Glass
Easy to clean and affordable, our aluminum grilles between the glass achieve the divided lite look with the grille sealed between the panes of glass. This leaves the visual appeal without the interference of the grille.
Grilles between the glass come in your choice of profiles: 11/16" or 1" contour or 5/8" flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.