Replacement Sliding Patio Door - 8500 Series
Our sliding patio doors are solidly built of sturdy multi-chambered vinyl for a lifetime of dependable operation. For a lifetime of smooth operation, they have adjustable tandem bearings. They’re available with 2, 3, or 4 panels and matching transoms and sidelites.
- 4-5/8” Multi-chamber mainframe.
- Intercept® warm-edge spacer.
- ¾” or 1” tempered insulating glass.
- Aluminum reinforced hardware stile.
- Aluminum extruded heavy-duty screen.
- Fully assembled welded sash & frame.
- NFRC certified.
- Matching handle set or Mountain Trail upgrade.
- Keyed lock available.
- Additional options include stainless steel coastal hardware, 32” clear opening, handicapped accessible interior and exterior ramps.
- European white or beige vinyl.
- Exterior Ultrabond colors and unlimited custom color matching.
Superior laminated black interior and exterior available.
By capturing the sun’s heat or reflecting it, the right glazing can make your home more comfortable and even improve your energy efficiency. You can also reduce outside noise, block damaging UV rays and enhance your privacy.
Sierra Pacific offers the most advanced glazing options in the industry, including dual and triple pane, and double or triple low-E coatings. Your Sierra Pacific Windows representative will help you determine the best glass for your project’s unique needs.
11/16" Contour & 5/8" Flat. Available in 8 popular color choices.
Standard Matched Hardware
Optional Hardware Finish Upgrades
Screen Mesh Options
Charcoal fiberglass mesh is our standard.
Designed to maximize your view, BetterVue is woven from small, refined yarns that improve its openness and sharpen visibility.
UltraVue provides a sharper view of the outdoors with more light and air flow to improve indoor air quality.